Community outreach is our key priority!
The Mobility Authority is committed to comprehensive community outreach and working with drivers and local residents through the construction process and even after the project is open to traffic. We place a high importance on customer, transparency and trust.
The team aims to achieve the following objectives in our construction communications program:
- Proactively inform the community about construction issues
- Engage the community early and often
- Listen, acknowledge, and respond promptly to concerns
- Manage expectations
The team anticipates meeting the above objectives through the following activities:
- Project email and telephone hotline
- Twitter account
- eNewsletters sent to a continually updated stakeholder list
- Dissemination of public involvement materials, such as fact sheets and frequently asked questions
- Informational tables at high foot traffic areas
- Participation and sponsorship in community activities and events and providing presentations as requested